Saturday, February 25, 2023

Quaternate: Male Beauty by bengie


I feel in love bengie's images, the first time I saw his work on Model Mayhem.  I loved bengie's beautifully direct stye of capturing the male form, strong, erotic and incredibly sexy.  I initially contacted bengie back in 2013, but initially didn't get a response.  That didn't stop me from trying, and after my second attempt, bengie responded that he was in full support of my sharing his work on the site.


He shared that his initial hesitation was because he's not an artist who in anyway craves the limelight.  He described himself as just a country guy that loves photography, art, and the male body.  His joining sites like Model Mayhem was not really about promoting his work, but as a way of connecting directly with models about possible shoots.  Check out one of those models, from one of bengie's most recent shoots in the post below.




2020-2023 


 2018-2019 


2014-2017 

No comments: