Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Blast from the Past: Steven Lyon


'What's a male super model? I know at least 5 guys claiming that. Lets just say in the greatest era of the 80s and 90s I did very well. Had a fucking great time .Great friends and great money. No complaints'


Although this blast from the past piece is a one of the busiest male models from the 80's and 90's, it started out as a piece focused on Steven Lyon's brief career as actor.  Although I ended up featuring actor William Zabka in Back to School, (HERE:) my first choice was actually the 1987 comedy Campus Man.


The problem was, it wasn't that easy to put my hands on a decent copy of Campus Man.  I also went down the rabbit hole, looking for more on it's star attraction, Steven Lyon. I decided to put the Campus Man piece on hold until I could find out more.  Although the films are very different, they do have one thing in common.  They both have scenes featuring hot blonds in speedos in college diving competitions. 


I've been a gym rat since the late 70s . Always eating clean and the last 3 years I've adopted a vegan diet. I'm still and old school lifter and I've never really dieted . Maybe Id cut a few things two weeks out form a important body job.
Steven Lyon for Adon Magazine


After successfully modeling for over a decade, Lyons to a break to give Hollywood and acting a try.  In addition to a guest appearance on TV show The New Gidget, Lyons did two movies, Campus Man and his film debut in Valet Girls in 1986.   Although neither had what I would call an 'official' nude scene, both had scenes featuring plenty of Steven's skin, including brief butt flashes in each film.  Check out caps from both on the next page.  Campus Man HERE: and Valet Girls HERE:



No comments: