Monday, October 23, 2023

Halloweenville


'For some, witchery was a choice, but not for them.'
Magic Lessons

Although I love images of the male form, another of passions is Autumn, Halloween and Witch themed artwork.  One of my favorite creators of all things Autumn and Halloween has got to be Margaryta Yermolayeva.


Yermolayeva spend much of her childhood in Ukraine, living along  the shores of the Black Sea.  She now lives and works in near Ann Arbor Michigan and has attracted a huge following doing custom artwork and gallery shows.


I first discovered Yermolayeva's work a few years ago, and since then, have purchased several of her prints which hang in my living room from September through November.  Then, they're put away to be enjoyed again the following Autumn.  I couldn't find the artist on social media, but she does have a website and you can find her work on eBay and on Fineart America.  I purchased from Fineart with really fast shipping, and really fair prices for a framed art print.

No comments: