Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Jeff Bridges in The Door In The Floor


'A writer's young assistant becomes both pawn and catalyst in his boss's disintegrating household.'


Although Bridges had a few shirtless scenes on screen in the 1990's, I think after his butt baring the 1980's, his next official nude scene was in 2004, The Door In The Floor.  I think this film also marks the last of Bridges on-screen nudity, at least to date. 


This is another of Bridges films that I really enjoyed.  I remember when this film first came out, and although I didn't have a website, checked out other sites devoted to male nudity that did.  Most of the attention seemed to go to actor Jon Foster's butt baring, which was certainly hot.  Looking back though, Bridges was equally hot in his two brief nude scenes in the film.  


No comments: