Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Twas Late Christmas Morning...

My man always works late Christmas Eve.  His job is a bit of a mystery, but he always comes home in the wee hours of the morning on Christmas night exhausted, and strangely, covered in soot.   This year however, when daybreak hit on the 25th, he still wasn't home.  This was a bit odd, as as late I know he works, he always told me he had to be done before the sun came up.

Since I was my usual degree of holiday horny, I decided it was time to get my candy cane stirring on my own.   Although it was usually Kris's sack that ignited my white Christmas,  this year, I'd have to improvise with just a little rub and tug with a little fleece and fur from Kris's extra winter hat.

Then what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a tardy hot boyfriend with a long erect spear.  The sugar high from the cookies, had clearly kicked in, he dove onto the mattress, and started to rim. Although Christmas was over, he eventually came, too bad all that sugar, hadn't improved his aim...

It wouldn't be a holiday without featuring the work of JayBee from Frisky Frolic. Jay is busy these days working on a special project, but promised to go through is archives to see if he could put his hand on some holiday images I haven't featured before.  He finally found them late last week, and they arrived via Instagram messenger late Christmas Eve.  Like most late Christmas gifts found a little late, the option is to share them, or else tuck them away until next year.  No tucking for moi!



No comments: