Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Happy Nude Year!

First 2 images by Male Beauty by bengie

Many FH readers might remember that most years, on New Year's Eve, I post my annual Sex In Cinema feature.  The post is a look back at the most memorable moments in Skin in movie scenes over the past year.  I ended up doing the piece, but putting it on hold as I wanted to do a more extensive look back at 2023 through a FH lens. 


Over the next few pages, you'll not only see my annual Sex in Cinema feature, (HERE:) but new stories, and a look back at memorable moments, memorable men, and some of the memorable stars we lost in 2023. (HERE: & HERE:)


2023 was a year of transition for me, both a physical move, selling my home, and a job change.  I did not leave my employer, but took on a different role within the organization. I also had several personal issues that required my attention.  I came into 2023 thinking that with all of the changes, I wouldn't have as much time to work on FH.  I was right.  I also learned however, that I tend to post more when I'm busy, and even more when I'm stressed.


FH is my creative outlet, and like most people, I cling to creative passions when life gets out of control. When I have time off, I find it difficult to stay in and focus on the site.  I tend to post less when I'm on a day off or on vacation, than I do when I'm busy.  On busy, long stressful workdays, I love diving into FH at the end of the day and searching for beauty as opposed to dealing with the reality and stress of my day job.


All of the images you see in this post are models and images featured as Pic of the Day over the past 12 months.  I couldn't fit in every pic of the day, but the images here bring together close to 70 male models who made their FH debut in 2023.  The images were taken by many of my favorite photographers.  It's amazing to me, given how long FH has been going, that of the 100's of  beautiful and talented men that were featured this year, so many were featured for the very first time.

No comments: