Sunday, January 21, 2024

One to Watch: Harrison Cone


I was initially going to title this post 'favorite face' of the day.  I often do that when I'm introduced to an actor and am struck by his beautiful face.  Problem was, I didn't really see the full face of actor Harrison Cone when I first saw him, he was wearing a face mask.  I did however see, a set of beautiful eyes, and his fit body in a tight grey shirt. 


I was introduced to Harrison during is time playing hot greeter Bax on an episode of Superstore.  I love Superstore, and still miss it.  I think it had at least three of four more seasons in it and wish Netflix would give it another season.   I discovered the show late, and started watching it when it was in it's final season on NBC, just before it was cancelled.  I wrote about the show, and the male cast members, in a post back in 2020. (HERE:)


Although I binged the first five seasons, I didn't finish watching the sixth and final season.  Cone's guest appearance was on what I think was the show's second to last episode, Perfect Store.  His appearance was brief, but when I recently watched the episode, I had to check out what else the actor has done.


In addition to his turn on Superstore, (below) Cone has appeared on American Horror Stories, Stage Fright, The Shoplifting Pact and the recent Cole Sprouse film, I Wish You All The Best.   Cone is also a singer/songwriter and musician, and got his first stage role playing Baby John in a production of West Side Story

Harrison Cone on Instagram 

No comments: