Thursday, January 11, 2024

The Bakers: Series 6


Series 6
August 2016
GGB Winner: Nadiya
Tye's Top: Mat


Series 6 was one of my favorites seasons.  There were several hotties to enjoy, and many enjoyable and interesting baker's.  From the female contestant's, I especially liked Flora and Nadiya.  On the list of hotties was Paul Jagger, (above) a prison governor from Wales.  Paul was a sexy daddy who you wouldn't mind being strip searched by.

I also really enjoyed Tamal Ray (above), who was a anaesthetist trainee during his time in the tent. I decided not to cop out and pick 'ties' or else Tamal would have been up there with Mat.  There were a couple of annoying bakers, but it was Ian who bugged me the most.  He was a wee bit cocky, and it was glad when Nadiya breezed by him to win.


Mat

I think my favorite contestant, and one of the cutest, was fire fighter Mat Riley.  Mat was just so darned sweet, and seemed like a really genuine guy.  Mat was eliminated in episode 7, maybe in part due to his raised venison and pigeon pie.  I can't stand the gamey taste of meat, so I'm guessing I would not enjoy venison and pigeon pie, no matter how flakey the crust. 


Being a fire fighter, Mat has done several shirtless photoshoots for charities and events. 


No comments: