Thursday, February 22, 2024

A Body to Die For

The owner of a new, hot fitness club in Cabot Cove has secrets that lead to murder.

Some of you may remember my posts from last year about Murder She Wrote.  I found the show on one of my cable channels, and have been catching episodes now and then.  The network is currently showing season seven, which means we just went through the period where Jessica, (Angela Lansbury) only made cameo's in a slew of episodes.  I've been skipping those, Lansbury is the draw. 

I recently watched, A Body To Die For, the sixth episode of the seventh season.  The episode features hot gym owner Wayne Bennett, who charms and flirts his way through most of his horny older female clients.  I recognized the actor who played Wayne, both his handsome face, and his body to die for.

I had to head to IMDB to confirm that Wayne was played by actor Jason Beghe who has been a fixture on television and in film since the mid-eighties.  I first saw Jason, and his great physique, on VHS when I was a kid.  I didn't really remember the plotline, but I do remember Jason on the floor exercising nude in 1988's Monkey Shines.  Check out more of Jason, and his on-screen nudity on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

Murder She Wrote caps thanks to ausCAPS

No comments: