Thursday, February 4, 2021

djunderground123: Dethroned & Disrobed

Phoebus

Am I not sensitive, clever 
Well-mannered, considerate 
Passionate, charming 
As kind as I'm handsome 
And heir to a throne?
Agony, Into The Woods

Naveen

We all look at life through the lens of our personal experiences, our age and stage of life.  I think our Royal glasses are tinted to see things differently depending on our age, and our state of sexual consciousness and maturity.  When I was a kid, we Disney heroes and princes as Disney intended.  As asexual Ken dolls, pretty, but  not especially sexy, or with much depth.  As we get older, our Royal glasses adjust their field of vision, causing them to react a little differently.

Kristoff

I came to the Disney prince game a little late.  Sure, I saw them on television from time to time, but our home was filled with VHS copies of Disney films, and I think I was about 16 or 17 when I saw my first Disney film, start to finish in the theatre.  It was 1992's Aladdin, and in addition to loving Robin Williams and the soundtrack, I had my first erotic feels over a artistic created character.  I went on to lust after several different Disney studs, most recently Frozen's Kristoff who I've previously featured. (Melt

John Smith

DJ (djunderground123) isn't much older than I was when I first saw Aladdin, but at 24, his Royal glasses are far more advanced than mine were.  I first featured DJ's work last month, with his artwork featuring Riverdale's Kevin pantsing the resident randy redhead Archie Andrews. (HERE:)  I wanted to feature the Riverdale series first as we often connect more easily to things we recognize. I know FH readers are familiar with the actors and characters, and have often featured the cast from the show on the site.  I knew however, that it was DJ's stable of hunky Princes, I ultimately wanted to focus. 

Flynn

DJ's fascination with Disney hunks began with Prince Charming, the first prince that he remembers seeing.  DJ watched his copy of Cinderella many times when he was a kid, and it remains one of his favorite movies, and remains one of his favorite fairy tales for life.

Hans

'As for a favorite prince, I only saw Sleeping Beauty when I was a little older but I fell in love Phillip because he was so charming. I appreciated that he had a role beyond a couple scenes compared to other Disney guys around his time.'

Some Day My Prince Will Come...

A Whole New World


No comments: