Thursday, February 4, 2021

Just Because: Machine Gun Kelly


Like so many men that I feature, my introduction to singer Machine Gun Kelly was through an image.  In Machine Gun's case, it was a promotional shot for his role in 2018's The Dirt.  In the film, the singer played Motley Cru's Tommy Lee, and in the shot, Machine was only wearing Lee's signature tiny black speedo.  His tattoo's were covered with make-up and he was wearing a long dark wig. I did a piece back in 2019 after first being introduced to him. (HERE:)


It was only when I went to research the actor that I discovered he was a singer, rapper and songwriter and that beautiful body in the black speedos was actually covered in tats.  Now I like a good tattoo, but I'm not usually attracted to bodies covered with them.  I know it's an artistic expression, but as a lover of the male form, I usually like it in it's natural state.  Kelly however, makes it work.


Kelly has this incredibly hot combination of preppy and dirty sexy.  When dressed, his classically  handsome face looks like it could be on the cover of GQ.  When his clothes are off, as they often are, it's more Inked or Nylon you picture the hot rapper gracing the cover of.  Kelly actually did however, make the cover of the British edition of GQ Hype.

SLN (January 2021)

Last week, Kelly was the musical guest on Saturday Night Live, and I was surprised how much I liked both of his performances.  I Youtubed him a few years ago, and after listening for a few second, thought I would enjoy looking at him more than listening to him.  I was wrong.  In addition to the songs, it was nice to see Kelly live on the SNL stage. 

The Dirt (2018)

The bonus to crushing over Kelly is his great habit of yanking down his pants and mooning at the drop of a hat.  He moons, fans, for paparazzi, on stage, almost any reason at all.


No comments: