Friday, March 8, 2024

Actor in a Leading Role


Bradley Cooper 
Maestro

Nudity Resume: Nightmare Alley, Nip/Tuck.


Most years, when I do my Oscar posts, I feature images of nude scenes from the nominated actors.  Given so many of them are already on the site, this year I decided to do something a little different.  I attempted when I could, to find early photoshoots from the featured actors.  I also again, included a nudity resume.  If the actors nude site is on FH, I linked to that post.


Colman Domingo
Rustin

Nudity Resume: North Star (new)


For some actors, and some nude scenes, I put together new posts featuring the nude scene with new caps of the actor and film.  Those posts, and those scenes, have (new) next to the film title.  Click to see the post, images and clips. 


Paul Giamatti 
The Holdovers

Nudity Resume: N/A



 Cillian Murphy 
Oppenheimer

Nudity Resume: Peaky Blinders, 28 Days Later (new)
Watching the Detectives



Jeffrey Wright 
American Fiction

Nudity Resume:  Westworld, Meschugge

Westworld

No comments: