Friday, March 8, 2024

Actor in a Supporting Role


Sterling K. Brown in
American Fiction

Nudity Resume: N/A


Most years, when I do my Oscar posts, I feature images of nude scenes from the nominated actors.  Given so many of them are already on the site, this year I decided to do something a little different.  I attempted when I could, to find early photoshoots from the featured actors.  I also again, included a nudity resume.  If the actors nude site is on FH, I linked to that post.


Robert De Niro in
Killers of the Flower Moon

Nudity Resume: Bloody Mama (1970) 1990 (1976)
The Last Tycoon (1976) The Deer Hunter (1978)
Frankenstein (1994)



For some actors, and some nude scenes, I put together new posts featuring the nude scene with new caps of the actor and film.  Those posts, and those scenes, have (new) next to the film title.  Click to see the post, images and clips. 


Robert Downey Jr. in 
Oppenheimer

Nudity Resume: Fur, Friends and Lovers,



Ryan Gosling
in Barbie

Nudity Resume: Blue Valentine



Mark Ruffalo in
Poor Things

Nudity Resume: Poor Things, In the Cut, XX/XY

No comments: