Friday, July 24, 2026

Saki's Secrète


'Age has no reality except in the physical world. The essence of a human being is resistant to the passage of time.'
Gabriel García Márquez


When I watched the video in the Butler's in the Buff piece above, there was a comment that stood out to me.  It wasn't from any of the young hotties showing off their tight buns, but from one of the women at the party.  She and a few others were discussing enjoying seeing hot 'young' bodies, with an emphasis on the young.  One woman commented that for men, the cut-off for having a pert butt was about 40.  


I know that society in general, especially advertising and the media,  have ignored and dismissed women over 30 or 40 for decades.  As many over 40 know however, not every body starts sagging and falling apart on one's 30th birthday.  In my twenties I was active for sure, usually running between classes at University and the multiple jobs I juggled to pay for it.   I know for myself, I really didn't develop a regular schedule, and only really began to work-out and build muscle, after after I turned 30. 

 I was always fairly thin, but not necessarily healthy. In my 20's I didn't really exercise regularly, nor did I eat the best.  Pizza, fast food and beer were staples until I turned about 32 and decided to make some changes.  There are many men and women who feal they're at their healthiest, and look their best when they move beyond being a young adult. 


Over the years, I featured many men over 40 on FH, models, adult film stars and body builders.  Many shared being overweight or unhealthy when they were younger until finally putting a focus on their health and body.  One of my favorite hotties over 40 is self-described Parisian "senior" model Saki.  Regular readers know Saki from his work both in front of, and behind the camera.  When I first featured Saki on the site back in 2015, (HERE:)  I focused on his work as a photographer.  Since then, I've done numerous featured spotlighting his work as both an artist and a model.


I have been featuring Saki's self-portraits for over a decade now, with visuals of the talented French model and artist starting when he was in his mid-fifties.  I've always been struck with how Saki maintained his physique.  Now at sixty eight, Saki has maintained the body, and a perfectly pert butt, of someone many decades younger.


When I asked Saki his secret for staying fit, he annoying shared he really doesn't do anything special to stay in shape.  As we all tend to do, Saki was self-depreciating and admits he often spends too much time focusing on his wrinkled skin, abdominal fat and muscle loss.   He's also had his share of health issues over the years. (osteoarthritis, cataracts, prostate problems.)  Despite his answer, after featuring his work over the years, I think I have a wee bit of insight into his secret.


Now that you've enjoyed some of my favorite visuals of Saki's butt, check out some of his favorite shots as a photographer of other model's butts on the FH HERE:


Saki has maintained his passion for both modeling and creating art.  This not only keeps him frequently surrounded by hot, naked men, it also keeps his mind and imagination active.  If you've seen some of the shots of models in Saki's garden, you also know the natural beauty which surrounds him didn't happen on it's own.  Saki also continues seek adventure, with some of his shoots have him traveling, exploring and skinny dipping in the Mediterranean.  I think for Saki, and for all of us, the search for new adventures is as much a youth tonic as any health food fad, medication or exercise.

Saki on FH
Saki on ModelMayhem
Saki on Instagram: Model / Photographer

No comments: